Saturday, January 30, 2010

JUST A NOTE TO SAY HELLO

Hello Dear Friends,
It has been quite some time since I have posted anything. I had back surgery in September, and have had a lot of problems and complications since that time. I still have most of the problems I had before the surgery.I just keep on keepin on and do the best I can.
Thank goodness I can tat, and soon I will post a few things I have made since I last posted.
I also plan to do another 25 motif Challenge, it will be my third one. I have fun doing those.
Please come back soon and I promise to post a few things.
Thanks,Nita

2 comments:

Krystle said...

good to see you are back, look forward to seeing more of your amazing work!

Nita's Goodies said...

Thank you Krystle,
I appreciate the nice note you left for me, I'll be back soon with some photo's